Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aunt Pitty Pats' Fat Quarter Swap



My gifts for Robin.



Robin's swap gift to me.





November 2010 Aunt Pitty Pat's Sawp.

Swap Requirements:
Send 4 Christmas themed Ft Qts
1 matching spool of thread
1 package of rick rack
1 yummy treat :) This can be anything.. Candy Cane, Hot Cocoa,
Flavored drinks, Flavored Coffee etc..
lastly
1 small handmade gift.. like a pin-keep, zipper pouch, mug rug if you wish :),
softie, potholder etc...
Of course you could make an Ornie for this handmade gift ;)
Please use what you have on hand for your small gift.
Have fun with this one.. the sky is the limit here ;)
We have recently posted an AWESOME tutorial from Nadine
for making Shoop Shopp Bags.
Enjoy making this small project ;)







Robins second swap for me.




My gifts for Robin.





Robin sent my swap package out but after three weeks, I thought it was lost, so she sent me a second one.

I can't believe she took the time, money and energy to send a second one.
I wanted to thank her for her kindness, so I added a few extra surprises for her.
I made a small sewing kit and thread catcher for Robin to use when she is traveling.

Robin got her package back yesterday.


Thank you Aunt Pitty Pat's for having a swap program.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute. What a great swap. Looks like I missed a good one. Nice of Robin to replace a lost package. Swappers are the nicest people on earth

    ReplyDelete