Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010.



Small quilted bags we made for a swap with Maria Bells' group 2009.


My first Aunt Pitty Pat 4 Fat Quarter swap from Robin.


I thought Robin's 4 Fat Quarter swap package was lost in the mail so she sent me another one. I finally got the first one and a few days later the second package arrived. In the second 4 Fat Quarter swap Robin also sent out a small quilt. For her kindness I returned it with a few surprises. A rug mug, mug, thread catcher and a small sewing kit for traveling.










I received this gift of placemats, a Bearstone Collection and 4 fat quarters, from Heather. Love her.

A few years ago Al sent his dad some Christmas Peanut family ornaments. Later I bought some for him and the collection keeps growing. We put Jesus, Mary and Joseph into the group.


I got this bear from Heather for Christmas.



Heather gave me this bear for my birthday in November

No comments:

Post a Comment