Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

More Snow, yuk

This morning I woke up to snow on the ground. My car was cover in a few inches of wet heavy snow. The sun came out, the snow disappeared quickly leaving the roads wet and slippery. On our way to Mcds we saw an accident. I thanked the Lord it wasn't us, but prayed for the people involved in the accident.

A dear member of my immediate family, who shall remain nameless, had a problem with her expensive laptop.
The open and close CD Rom tray had a slight crack. To solve the problem she used a little bit of crazy glue. Need I tell you more? Before I went to Walmart Mcds, I stopped at the Future Shop to see if they could help her, she can't afford a new laptop.
I began by telling the technician not to laugh. He fixed it with an X-Acto knife, no charge. Sad news, I got a call from her shortly afterwards, she can't open the CD Rom door. She will have to wait till Tuesday for me to bring it back to the Future Shop, because Easter Monday is a holiday in Canada.

September 2010, I bought BC Olympic fabric in Calgary, I finally completed the two quilts, now I need to do the hand sewing on the binding. Photos to follow shortly.

Bill is not sleeping as much as before. The CAT Scan on Bill's head show no change from last year, so that's a good sign.

Tuesday April 26th we will be having our third Possibilities Club meeting where Wendy and I will share ideas, there will be no quilting, just lots of conversation. Wendy has a long arm quilting machine, she does beautiful work. Me, I just contribute my time and the things I've learnt from the quilters blogs. But all in all it's a lot of fun. For the first time it will be held at Luci's new quilt shop.

Thanks Wendy for letting me know our contribution is for the June meeting. You are a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment