Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Wonderful Week-End

October 28, 2011


Friday Bill and I met Maria for coffee. While at the border I picked up her package, only to find out she received something she didn't order. I know I shouldn't laugh but it was funny. Bill always said I was born backwards, I cry when I should laugh, laugh when I should cry. Everything I do is better when I do it backwards, even reading. lol


Saturday Bill Maki and I met Isabel, and Bill N. for coffee at our favourite stomping grounds, McDonald's at Walmart.
Bill Maki drew a picture of Charlie Brown on a card for Bill N., inviting him to meet him at the Great Pumpkin Patch to wait for the Great Pumpkin to appear. I gave Bill N. his Peanuts Gang quilt. He was surprised but very pleased, he told us it will keep his feet warm at night while watching TV. Bill N also told us he still has a Charlie Brown card Bill Maki made for him in the past. That information made Bill Maki feel good, or as Bill M said "happy maki".

Here is the card Bill Maki made for Bill N. many years ago.


GPFC means Great Pumpkin Fan Club.









Saturday, October 29, 2011. Bill N. new Charlie Brown card.












Ami, my niece, and I went for coffee in the evening. It was nice to get away for a few hours.
I'm now working on a quilt for Leko, Isabel's grand daughter. Heather gave me some fabric made in Japan, that's where Leko's mom was born. The quilt is called, Hanging Gardens by Georgette Dell'Orco. The accent colours are mauve and medium purple. I'm hoping this quilt will be beautiful, she is such a gorgeous little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment