Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The First Two Weeks in February 2012.

Monday February 13th, I woke up to a warm sunny day. The roads were all bare, which is so unusal for us, at this time of the year. Reading the paper I noticed our snow must have landed in Europe by mistake. Bill has had a few health issues since Christmas, I decided to take him for a ride, it improves his disposition. I wanted to kill two birds with one stone, pick up my ordered fabrics and a parcel from the Utah Maki's, and sent two parcels to my kids at the same time. The American Custom's Officer checked the parcels, he asked me if I do this often. My reply was, "When I pick up my fabrics at Ryden's, I like to send something to my grandkids." He told me to go and have a good day. Nicole sent me the skull and roses fabic. The Mexican Folk Art, Day of the Dead, and Our Lady Guadalupe Cotton Fabrics, I ordered on line from Hearts Fabrics. All the other fabrics I use in my quilts come from our local quilt shops. Here's what I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment