Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Quilters Guild Christmas Potluck






We now hold our quilters guild meeting at different church. It is a bit smaller but more cozy. We have about 150 members and it was a fun evening.

We were asked to bring an exchange gift, something we had at home, but never use, wrapped in newspaper, tied with old salvage pieces. I wrapped up many pieces of fabrics from my stash, about the side of a fat quarter. I give my salvage pieces to a quilter friend so I sewed 3 small pieces together. It worked great. We played one of those games where you pass the gifts around, and in the end the last person holding the gift gets to keep it.
They told the sorry of Mr. & Mrs Right, and Mr. & Mrs Left, that's how the gifts were distributed





No comments:

Post a Comment