Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pitty Pats Sewing Machine Swap.

I'm posting this now because tracking tells me she has received it.

April 26th, 2011.

I will post this when Alda receives my swap to her.

When Maria introduced me to Aunt Pitty Pat's Swaps, her name is Marcel, she didn't realize what a blessing that was. I not only enjoy her blog, she is very funny, but I met some interest and creative people. In each of her swaps that I participated in, I feel I got the better of the swap. I recently joined her Sewing Accessory Swap.

My partner is Alda and here is her story.

Yes I am the quilting (and a little crazy of course) cat lady owned by 2 cats. I love looking at beautiful fabrics, buying them and sometimes sewing them into a quilt or something else. I am born and raised in Iceland but moved from the cold but beautiful Iceland to the flat Denmark and lived there for 9 years. The family decided to move to the hot flat south Florida 5 years ago and here I am.
This is what I enjoy about the swaps.

This is what I made for Alda.

The first photos show a few extras I'm adding to her swap, I know she likes cats.
The second two photos are the pin cushion. I used Sunkissed fabric from Moda.
The next two photos are a Sewing machine apron. It's a way of keeping your sewing tools very close at hand. More Sunkissed fabric from Moda.
The last two photos are the sewing machine cover, front and back.



































Read Alda's comments, she is a good swap partner.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that is amazing! Just a wonderful cat! you made all of those so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om my. Received this beautiful package and I am speechless, and that is not often. It is like you got into my head and made the things just like I wanted. Everything is so perfect I am ecstatic of happiness. Thank you so much for this wonderful things. I will write to you soon and I hope you got your package.
    Alda, Fl

    ReplyDelete