Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Two Special Days in June.

Laila, Bill's sister and her husband Mauri Koski celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary on June 10, 2011.
They had a small family celebration, good food and what a great cake.











Chris and Nicole sent Bill his Father's Day gift to the US Border. Upon returning to Canada, the Custom Officer asked me what was in the wrapped package. I informed him "I had no idea", so he told me to pull over and come inside. Another Custom officer apologized for having to tear the wrapping off the box. When she saw the cup she said ""you have to know what's in your car, next time ask your son, what are you sending?" Bill had no idea what he was getting until he opened the box on Father's Day. Bill was happy to find two cups with photos of Chris and his wonderful family. Bill put the cups on his dresser so he can look at them at bedtime.


















Chris and Nicole's three boys, who could ask for more. God blessed us with wonderful grandchildren. Left to right, Brayden 12 yrs, Avery 13 yrs. Trenton 15 yrs.







I'm saying good bye to my Pfaff 2054 upgraded to 2056. The only problem I have ever had with this machine is the light bulb. I had it replaced at the local Pfaff dealer. I have no idea what happened but the light bulb rests against the plastic cover and the heat for the light bulb melted it, both in the front and at the side. This spring, I paid $23.00 for a new cover and now it’s beginning to melt, plus the light won’t go on when I turn the machine on. I put my finger under the cover to touch the light bulb to make it come on. My biggest disappointment is, there's nowhere to lodge a complaint about this problem. Pfaff has no email or phone address, just your local Pfaff dealer, how good is that. I found one address for Pfaff in Montreal, so I sent a letter to hoping I would hear from them, but I'm still waiting. This is very sad because it is a good sewing machine. I'm giving it to my sister.
I have been told the light in the new models has been changed, it is attached to a bracket whereas mine is suspended. For that reason my old light couldn't be replaced with a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment