Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 8, 2014

February's Three Quilts.

Here is the first quilt finished.

 The pattern ‘Honeycomb’ from ‘A Bee in my Bonnet’ blog.

I used fabrics related to anything outside, bugs, flowers etc. 

 It's fun doing new things. 



Hexie Half Ruler


July 2012 I went to Utah for the first time in five years. Bill stayed at St. Joseph’s Heritage. Later he told me he didn’t like it there, he was lonely. Chris and his family took me to a quilt store, Quilt Etc, Sandy Utah. They had a quilt on the wall called, ‘Honeycomb. I bought the template so I could use the scraps I had in my stash. It was fun doing something new. I cut the fabrics at home, took the kit to our quilt retreat in Ignace, Ontario, February 2014.

I gave the quilt to Bill Nelson, he was a dear friend of Bill Maki, and still is mine, for his sister,  Heather's birthday. 
 She loves the outdoors, perfect quilt for her. 

4 comments:

  1. I love it. It's so bright and cute. Good to see you stitching and blogging again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Lori Holt and her blog. She has a lot of really nice things there. Very nice quilt Betty.

    ReplyDelete